TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Monday, February 19, 2007

Evangelism: Stop Clapping Your Hands and Get to Work

There are a lot of people that I look up to, especially as far as evangelism goes. Ray Comfort, Todd Friel, Darrel Rundus (leader of GNN), Mark Cahill (Ray Comfort even looks up to him!), Dave Hunt, many missionaries, etc. There are people who look up to me. I think I speak for us all when I say:

GET OFF YOUR DUFF!!! PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HELL!!! STOP APPLAUDING ME AND START PREACHING THE GOSPEL TO EVERY CREATURE!!! 150,000 PEOPLE DIE EVERY DAY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT?

But I'm sure you have a good reason! In fact, there are probably 8 Reasons why you don't share your faith


Now that you have been thoroughly convicted, go to Living Waters and get some Gospel Tracts and go hand them to somebody!! Or else...

I'll have to send in the Evangelism Linebacker!!

2 comments:

david santos said...

Holla!
This text is very good!
Tank you

Don said...

Joshua,
Your site is very interesting. I like what I've read. I'll read more when I have the time.

Jesus is LORD!